[NatureNS] Nova Scotian forest composition

From: Nick Hill <fernhillns@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 12:12:27 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

	margin-bottom:.0001pt
--000000000000ec01f7056f2857c8

Hey Lance,

It is also very like Pickett's findings in the 20s and 30s of the lack of
effectiveness overtime of insecticide sprays in the Annapolis Valley apple
orchards which led to development of Integrated Pest Management.

Nick

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Laviolette, Lance <
lance.laviolette@lmco.com> wrote:

> Thanks Andrew. That makes sense given what is currently taking place with
> anti-biotic resistant =E2=80=98germs=E2=80=99 in hospitals these days.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Lance

--=20
Dr. N.M.Hill
Fern Hill Institute of Plant Conservation
424 Bentley Road, Berwick, NS, B0P 1E0

phone 902-698-0416

--000000000000ec01f7056f2857c8