[NatureNS] Sparrow song

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:35:37 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Here is another recording I just added that also has the other sounds of the recording included (so a bit longish) Amplified only, no cleaning up of static. There’s a Song Sparrow and the chattering song of? in case this helps anyone with the ID.
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/105496761?__hstc=60209138.654ce176d843afbf64b3825199d7a408.1396643674838.1529878294901.1529928405087.277&__hssc=60209138.8.1529928405087&__hsfp=2933905051

Nancy