[NatureNS] Sparrow song- N Parula

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:21:10 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

For anyone who might want to know: The conclusion seems the be a N Parula- they certainly do have song variations for sure. This one must have been either in the grass itself or a VERY low shrub. I will put it under that species on the eBird checklist for the record.

James C also points out the Chimney Swifts in the second recording- the big barn bordering this field most always has one nest up in the loft- we think there are more around in barns, sheds etc elsewhere and ask everyone to listen and look for them (it's a good time now) and please let us know if you note any.

Thanks, Nancy