[NatureNS] Great-crested Flycatcher

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 10:26:51 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

These birds were not well seen through the trees but sound to be Great-crested Flycatchers. I entered this Lakeview, Kings Co sighting as such on eBird. Here is an unedited, amplified only recording. Regular squirrel interference (and the buzz of mosquitoes):

https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/107242411?__hstc=60209138.654ce176d843afbf64b3825199d7a408.1396643674838.1531232023230.1531398656422.295&__hssc=60209138.11.1531398656422&__hsfp=2933905051

If those more familiar with GCFL think this is not one please let me know and I will adjust my checklist.

Nancy