[NatureNS] Whistling field bird?

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 14:58:48 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

That was it for audible recordings. There were definitely Cedar Waxwings nearby (seem to be everywhere right now). The eBird location is not accurate (it is my grab bag New Germany marker). As said it was in a field N of New Germany across from NG lake. Corner of Trunk 10 and Conrad’s or Copeland Rd. Will check again. There are horses in the field and it is fenced.