[NatureNS] Snake skeleton

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 10:58:54 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Yes. What your suggest is what I meant. Some bird or animal must have dropped it (the partially eaten remains or the whole snake) on the trail from above in the last 24hrs. And yes it was no doubt picked quite clean- but not that clean (meaning little smell and no fleshy bits whatsoever). I was surprised at how totally clean it must have become so quickly even if a bird had eaten the majority of the good stuff, they cannot do that good cleanup on their own. Just speculation and not important in any case. Logic is not my strong point.

Nancy