[NatureNS] Re: Presumed Marsh Wren

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 11:25:33 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Here is a slightly better recording. Also amplified only. A green frog and Bullfrog too. The first song is the best one:

https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/109444661?__hstc=60209138.654ce176d843afbf64b3825199d7a408.1396643674838.1533215602812.1533219475396.321&__hssc=60209138.2.1533219475396&__hsfp=2933905051