[NatureNS] Save the Date

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 16:55:26 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Once you’ve got your photo(s), it might be good to post once now and then again much nearer to the date. So many posts mean they get lost and forgotten easily. Or maybe do a pinned post for the last week(?). You’d need to ask Admin that. A good idea all round to get SW NS folks active with the NSBS, especially if such long travel distances were a deterrent.

Nancy D