[NatureNS] Birds of White Point, Queens

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 11:52:57 -0300

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D471D9.6E7F5EB0

Birds are hitting the feeders hard. Chickadees, Juncos, Sparrows various =
include White-crowned, White-throat, Song, a Grackle or two, Robins, =
Blue Jays (too many). We have White-bellied Nuthatches, an occasional =
Red-bellied and a brown creeper. A northern Flicker is about from time =
to time. Mourning Dove numbers are rising as we expect at this time of =
the year. There are still at least two Chipmunks and one Squirrel =
visiting the feeders. The family of big crows that has been here for =
several years seems to have moved off but this am there were three =
Ravens in the drive.=20
This morning a flock of 25 maybe 30 Robins flew into the tree tops here =
and perused the situation. They have moved on.=20

Finally I am seeing no sign of the hummingbirds this past two days. I =
hope they found a current on high that sent them south.=20
Best regards, Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,=20
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia=20
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393=20
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca=20
By Appointment, please
------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D471D9.6E7F5EB0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Birds are hitting the feeders hard. Chickadees, Juncos, Sparrows =
various=20
include White-crowned, White-throat, Song, a Grackle or two, Robins, =
Blue Jays=20
(too many). We have White-bellied Nuthatches, an occasional Red-bellied =
and a=20
brown creeper. A northern Flicker is about from time to time. Mourning =
Dove=20
numbers are rising as we expect at this time of the year. There are =
still at=20
least two Chipmunks and one Squirrel visiting the feeders. The family of =
big=20
crows that has been here for several years seems to have moved off but =
this am=20
there were three Ravens in the drive. </DIV>
<DIV>This morning a flock of 25 maybe 30 Robins flew into the tree tops =
here and=20
perused the situation. They have moved on. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Finally I am seeing no sign of the hummingbirds this past two days. =
I hope=20
they found a current on high that sent them south. </DIV>
<DIV>Best regards, Marg</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>White Point Artist, Marg Millard</DIV>
<DIV>19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co., </DIV>
<DIV>R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia </DIV>
<DIV>B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393 </DIV>
<DIV>LocalArtistMargMillard.ca </DIV>
<DIV>By Appointment, please</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01D471D9.6E7F5EB0--