[NatureNS] Cardinal, T.Vulture, E.Grosbeaks

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:05:04 -0400
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Billy

I add second-party sightings to eBird for the NSBS NS Records. I don’t think the Cardinal mentioned has been recorded there and I would like to do so. It will come up as rare. So do you have any background details, photos, description, dates etc to add since the Eds would like that. But it is pretty hard to misID a Cardinal so dates seen will likely be OK. Thanks

Nancy