[NatureNS] Possible Golden Eagle in Port Joli, Goose Haven area

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 08:51:50 -0400

I was chatting with a duck hunter yesterday. The buzz was a downed bird was
swooped up by  a Golden Eagle. Three experienced hunters were there in the
vicinity. They got glasses on it, the bird settled down with the duck  over
in the marsh at Goose haven, the properties between the two large marshes
where the dykes have let go. inland from the Bijoux Rocks. No photos. they
were too awed to think to use their phones.
I hope to get over that way today, later in the pm but ...

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please