[NatureNS] Merlin at White Point Beach resort

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Cc: "Chris Walker" <chriswalker.eastberlin@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2019 14:25:09 -0400

We went to the lodge this afternoon to check out the Lobster Crawl art show
and activities before the lobster roll contest tomorrow and saw a Merlin
hunting out over the lake/shoreline. I had been hoping to see a Kingfisher
but no luck today. They are often at the back of the parking lot across from
the main entrance, in the trees by the lagoon.  I saw something earlier in
the day that whizzed through the grapevine here on our property, and was
uncertain but I am sure now.
Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
LocalArtistMargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please