[NatureNS] Bohemian Waxwings

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Donna Crossland <dcrossland@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2019 22:09:42 -0400

I suspect they will find pickings scarce this year, at least down this
way.  Highbush cranberrries disappeared early this year, and almost no
holly berries.   Apple crop was poor.  I guess that's the ebb and flow
of nature.  Still, they will likely find enough to sustain them.  I hope
to see some.

Donna

On 2019-02-04 4:11 p.m., Judy Tufts wrote:
> Yesterday (Sun) on the Cyril Coldwell Memorial Eagle Count, our group found
> a lovely flock of ~100  Bohemian Waxwings,  n.w. of Canning  on the Woodside
> Rd, feeding on berries.
>

> Cheers,
>

> Judy Tufts
>

>    Judy Tufts