Re[4]: [NatureNS] Big Bang?

From: Burkhard Plache <burkhardplache@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 22:39:24 -0400
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

gJ08bzp
For an example, I would express the expansion of space thus:
Assume there are 10 Billion Light years between point A and B.
If within the time of 1 year, space expansion adds just a bit more
than a distance of 1 light year between A and B,
then the total separation between A and B increases faster than light
(a bit more than a light year per year).
Locally, that is an expansion rate of 1/10 Billion, a fairly small
number, hardly noticeable.