Re[2]: [NatureNS] Crown land forests - suggestions for

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 14:01:59 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

On 2/26/19, David <dwebster@glinx.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>      It would be of interest to survey sites for nesting activity and
> noteworthy plants before a clearcut and five, 10 or 20 years later.
> Yt, DW, Kentville

David (and all),

Oh, we shall have *plenty* of opportunity for that here in Annapolis
County.  If you've seen a very recent satellite view of much of our
county after this past season of harvesting, we'll be the poster child
for "what remains" after dozens of parcels have been clearcut.
Unfortunately, no one ever had a chance to see what was there "before"
-- so we can only guess what might have been, or what might or might
not return in a few decades.

bev