[NatureNS] Crown land forests - suggestions for ground-truthing sites

From: "John Kearney" <j.f.kearney@gmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <CAD_MH0PDaftBSeq5efKT+YT2_Q6F_qABn8D2Ospn0RmrPsZ6yA@mail.gmail.com> <fe3d97d3-b1c1-e6db-5218-5aa3761da60c@eastlink.ca> <a71bb793-f848-50d5-280f-c7d1dd716b70@istar.ca> <17b38e99-7753-edfa-66da-c7f387ba4330@eastlink.ca> <CAD_MH0MM6bNqb0EyhaTTLdy1vcM1G8vvpdP2G6s4E51WTWOFLQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA+vj=TEz0GtK0cg3BTf75XHW39N1bJXD-7xYaHwsWxR2fYF=Tg@mail.gmail.com> <CAD_MH0PAHh+xUG6W16nZzggR+rB7b-B8-5dL0OooCLqLCQ4mOA@mail.gmail.com> <000601d4ce11$9f225420$dd66fc60$@gmail.com> <CAD_MH0N8_mSfk8bgNRmNhYyzn-bG0FckY=yJSGPbXx=35qJ+zg@mail.gmail.com>