[NatureNS] White Point Birds March, 2019

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 12:20:05 -0300

It hasn't been as busy at the feeders as I would expect considering the
weather but it has been steady. Steve says the seed sure is going down.
We have the usuals: Chickadees, numbers have dropped noticeably, Juncos,
American Goldfinches, Starlings, Both hairy and Downy Woodpeckers,
Nuthatches, 3 White-breasted and one Red-breasted, Blue Jays ( I could wish
for fewer), 7 big Crows consistently in a group with others checking on them
from time to time,  Mourning Doves and a Robin who has come for years. We
put out apples for it and it comes for them, not one to share that Robin. It
is getting grizzled these days. There is another but it gets chased away.
3 Squirrels we have seen at one time, one may be pregnant. I see a Bald
Eagle from time to time out over the golf course.
I do so enjoy these creatures. Their song refreshes ones soul. How can one
not feel good when you step outside on the coldest day and catch sound of
them gossiping away.

best regards, Marg Millard, White Point, Queens, March 10

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please