[NatureNS] Otter

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=45.2.192.180; helo=[192.168.0.101]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 19:36:12 -0300

Hi Nancy and All,

     I have seen Otters in the wild only once and it was like watching a
perpetual motion machine set on maximum; one adult and several young I
think. One after the other they would slide, head first and feet up,
down a steep earth bank into a shallow brook, bounce, bounce, bounce up
the brook beyond the bank then bounce, bounce, bounce down the brook
along the far bank to the slide.... Do you really need replicated
factorial experiments to establish that animals have emotions ?

Dave W