[NatureNS] Ebird Global count

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2019 21:36:16 -0300

I hate ebird. It basically stops me every time as I don't exist or they
can't recognize my location. Someone set me an account  some time back and I
can get as far as user name and password reset but I cannot submit my birds.
Could someone please help me?
This has been a pretty good day here.

In case someone can, I will post my list here.
we had: Blackcapped Chickadees, Juncos, Sparrows: Song, White-throated, and
Chipping: Mourning Doves, Blue Jays, Starlings, Grackles, Red-winged
Blackbirds, Brown Headed Cowbirds, Robins, American Goldfinches, Pine
Siskins, Purple finches, Rose Breasted Grosbeaks, a Cardinal and Crows. A
Raven.
Also we have Woodpeckers: Downy, Hairy, Northern Flickers, Nuthatches, both
White breasted and Red breasted and as we came from town a Blackbacked
Woodpecker, the second I have seen around here in many years. We have Tree
Swallows nesting here. A Hummingbird is here.
I think that makes 28 species. I think that is pretty good.   There are
several "regulars" missing.

A friend saw a Loon below his garden, has Kingfishers  in his neighbourhood
and has Willets, as well as Killdeer.  Along the shore we saw  Great Blue
Heron, and Bufflehead Ducks. Gulls various including Black backed and
Herring have been wheeling over head.
Best regards, Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca
By Appointment, please