[NatureNS] Merlin - Wolfville Ridge

From: David Simpson <david.sonsimp@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 15:05:35 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--000000000000fc129e05885010b6

We have a pair nesting in our neighbourhood just outside Windsor. Make a
huge racket, which I adore. Saw them copulate yesterday. They often perch
and holler from a big maple in our yard. Special birds for sure, very
intense.

Dave in Curry's Corner

On Tue, May 7, 2019, 2:24 PM Judy Tufts, <tandove@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote:

> An hour ago we were surprised to spot a beautiful male Merlin sitting on
> our
> clothesline close to the bird feeders which hang from that line. Feeding
> birds had already fled. He flew once he realized he was being watched from
> the window.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Judy
>

>   Judy Tufts
>
>    Wolfville
>
> <<<<<<<<

--000000000000fc129e05885010b6

Windsor. Make a huge racket, which I adore. Saw them copulate yesterday. Th=
ey often perch and holler from a big maple in our yard. Special birds for s=
quote"><div dir=3D"ltr">On Tue, May 7, 2019, 2:24 PM Judy Tufts, &lt;<a hre=