[NatureNS] Does anyone know why a broad swath has been cleared on

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: "Frederick W. Schueler" <bckcdb@istar.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 07:58:45 -0400

ZSBrbm93IHdoeSBhIGJyb2FkIHN3YXRoIGhhcyBiZWVuIGNsZWFyZWQgb24gYm90aCBzaWRlcyB
* isn't it possible to ask the highway authorities why this was done? Or
to ask a newspaper reporter to find out and write an article about it?

fred.

On 16-May-19 7:42 a.m., Anne Woolaver wrote:

> I wonder if it's a proactive attempt to reduce risk of fires later in
> the summer (many apparent examples on Google of fires being started from
> cigarette butts thrown from vehicles), although that wouldn't explain
> why they've only done the 101. - A. Woolaver

>>> provincially. - Phil
          Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
          Fragile Inheritance Natural History
Mudpuppy Night in Oxford Mills - https://www.facebook.com/MudpuppyNight/
'Daily' Paintings - http://karstaddailypaintings.blogspot.com/
4 St-Lawrence Street Bishops Mills, RR#2 Oxford Station, Ontario K0G 1T0
   on the Smiths Falls Limestone Plain  44.87156° N 75.70095° W
"Feasting on Conolophus to the conclusion of consanguinity"
  -
http://www.lulu.com/shop/frederick-w-schueler/feasting-on-conolophus-to-the-conclusion-of-consanguinity-a-collection-of-darwinian-verses/paperback/product-23517445.html