[NatureNS] Fallout on Brier

From: Pat McKay <pat.mckay@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 21:52:32 -0300
To: "Ns-Rba@Yahoogroups.Com" <ns-rba@yahoogroups.com>,

--0000000000005e773d05896f490c

After an extremely soggy and foggy start this morning, Don and Carol
MacNeill, Bernice Moores, Joan Czapalay, and I had a most exciting
afternoon.
We had 52 species, including Scarlet Tanager, Indigo Bunting, Rose breasted
Grosbeak, Baltimore Oriole, Canada Warbler, Black throated Blue Warbler,
Wilsons Warbler, Northern Waterthrush, Swainsons Thrush, Yellow bellied
Flycatcher, Alder Flycatcher, Bobolink, Eastern Kingbird.
The complete list is on ebird, and photos will be added once we are home.
Whoo hoo!
Pat McKay

--0000000000005e773d05896f490c

n and Carol MacNeill, Bernice Moores, Joan Czapalay, and I had a most excit=
ing afternoon.<div dir=3D"auto">We had 52 species, including Scarlet Tanage=
r, Indigo Bunting, Rose breasted Grosbeak, Baltimore Oriole, Canada Warbler=
, Black throated Blue Warbler, Wilsons Warbler, Northern Waterthrush, Swain=
sons Thrush, Yellow bellied Flycatcher, Alder Flycatcher, Bobolink, Eastern=
 Kingbird.</div><div dir=3D"auto">The complete list is on ebird, and photos=
 dir=3D"auto">Pat McKay</div></div>

--0000000000005e773d05896f490c--