[NatureNS] Hermit thrush singing activity in HRM

From: Sean Roach <seanroach@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 11:30:32 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--00000000000040bfe305898eed8c

Hi all,

A few times over the last week or so I have visited some reliable (to me)
hermit thrush spots, mainly in and around Long Lake Provincial Park, but
haven't heard much singing. I have been out mainly starting a bit before
sunrise. I know that their singing activity ebbs and flows, sometimes
quieting down a bit and then getting active again (in my experience often
being quite active through June and into July), so maybe I have just
happened upon that period.

Is anyone currently hearing much HETH singing around HRM, whether closer to
dawn or otherwise? If so, whereabouts?

Thanks,
Sean

--00000000000040bfe305898eed8c

or so I have visited some reliable (to me) hermit thrush spots, mainly in a=
nd around Long Lake Provincial Park, but haven&#39;t heard much singing. I =
have been out mainly starting a bit before sunrise. I know that their singi=
ng activity ebbs and flows, sometimes quieting down a bit and then getting =
active again (in my experience often being quite active through June and in=
iv><div>Is anyone currently hearing much HETH singing around HRM, whether c=

--00000000000040bfe305898eed8c--