[NatureNS] Ravens Nest, Grahams Grove, Dartmouth

From: "GayleMacLean" <duartess@EastLink.ca>
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 13:10:53 -0300

--Boundary_(ID_9WS/GfUFiJpeMpS08AeErg)

--Boundary_(ID_h3OFLOO0bcHpIunOcBfg7w)

<signaturebeforequotedtext></signaturebeforequotedtext><signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>

Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 15:56:14 +0000 (GMT)
From: duartess@EastLink.ca
Subject: Ravens Nest, Grahams Grove, Dartmouth
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--Boundary_(ID_QlNIIGBvQXkGaz+td+r11w)

Hello All,

For a fair number of years, there has been a pair of Ravens raising a brood every year, close to the boardwalk and apartments/condos close to the Grahams Grove boardwalk by Lake Banook, here in Dartmouth.
I noticed this year, however, that there were no Ravens in the previous nest from previous years. (Along Brookdale Cres). So I figured there would be none.
Happy to report as I meandered along the boardwalk I heard the unmistaking 'craok' of a Raven, & there it was in the tree above me. Then further along as I looked up into the trees and brush, there were 3 Ravens on the ground and another one in the tree close to the ground.