[NatureNS] Who To Call for violation of MBCA?

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2019 19:11:32 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Lois, and All

I've emailed Ally.  She was involved when the colony was discovered in
the Bridgetown HS chimney during the demolition.  A new chimney-type
tower was built for them and the Swifts have been using it - which is
quite neat. Anyhow, I'm hoping she will be able to help as it seems
hard to get anyone to take the Migratory Bird Convention Act or the
SAR very seriously.  Very sad.  I'm quite disappointed actually.

Bev