[NatureNS] Who To Call for violation of MBCA?

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 19:24:17 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

A friend who has been working on this with me, just forwarded an email
received from:

Garry Donaldson
Manager, Wildlife Assessment and Protected Areas
Canadian Wildlife Service, Atlantic Region
garry.donaldson@canada.ca / Tel: 506-364-5018
17 Waterfowl Lane
Sackville, NB
E4L 1G6

If you have a different contact, let me know.  Garry Donaldson did
reply to questions about the MBCA so I assume this may be the person
in charge of it (?).

Bev