[NatureNS] Catbirds

From: Bev Wigney <bkwigney@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 22:52:04 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

Yes, interesting.  I've never had them come out in the open and
they're doing that here at my place too.  Sitting on branches where
they can be seen.  I was thinking it was because my neighbour
destroyed the fencerow bushes where they liked to hang out, but maybe
they are just behaving less shy than in the past.

bev