[NatureNS] Olive-sided Flycatcher

From: nancy dowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:51:02 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

 I don’t know about others on Nature NS but I have found the several singing OS Flycatchers  in my area have gone silent so I have not seen them for a few weeks. I presume they quiet down once a mate is attracted and  nesting is underway. They were certainly vocal before that and, since their song carries so well, easy to detect. One bird who does not seem to mind clearcuts.

Nancy D

Sent from my iPad