[NatureNS] Whitespotted Sawyer

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 17:56:58 -0300

Hi Nancy & All,

     It is, for similar reasons, attracted to gasoline (perhaps on
asphalt pavement; not sure).

     In former times, before self serve, the gas jockeys would often
step on them when they flew in and landed. To their permanent detriment
if my wife Alison saw it happen, the essence of her lecture was along
the lines of "Shame on you; you deplorable ignorant coward. Those
beetles are entirely harmless. Do NOT EVER DO THAT AGAIN."

Dave Webster, Kentville