[NatureNS] Bug report

From: "John and Nhung" <nhungjohn@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 12:05:35 -0300

Red admirals started appearing here on Wyman Road earlier this week.  (May
have come sooner but I saw my first one a couple of days ago.)

Took a niece and a nephew to Wedgeport yesterday and drove down the Nature
trail to the southern extreme of Wedge Point.  A monarch drifted out of the
roadside bush; my first this year.

Noticed a lot of really small bumblebees in the snowberry bushes near the
house.  Have never seen such small ones.  There were the a few smallish (but
bigger) ones with reddish abdomens, as well.  Sorry;  don't know my
bumblebee species!