[NatureNS] Mission Monarch 2019

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 15:10:31 -0300

Just today I am seeing Monarchs right here on the property again.  2 this am
and now just a female who has visited the Milkweed bed and has left at least
one egg. I am trying to report it but so far no luck. I will try again. My
friends along the shore have been seeing them and a birder is seeing them in
a garden out at Western head Light has taken photos of some but when we go
to the lighthouse we see nothing at all. Ha! t'is the way of things isn't
it?

Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca By Appointment, please

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops-at all." (Emily Dickinson)