[NatureNS] Loon platform success so far

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 10:47:45 -0300

&gt; for
--------------DD2538644FED4B838AD7FC55

Hi Donna and All,

    I agree that moderation and balance should guide manipulation of
wildlife populations. The eagle story stopped being positive decades
ago. Artificially increasing the population of a large mobile predator
is bound to impact their prey.

     Also it is ironic that activities now frowned upon, collecting
birds eggs, provided the key to recovery of the eagle. The large
collection of eggs at the London Museum enabled the study of change in
shell thickness over time and this fingered DDT as the probable cause.

YT, DW, Kentville