[NatureNS] Source of bubbles?

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2019 20:16:52 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

I did this short video of a beaver that I meet early in the morning every time I am at this bridge along an ATV trail. Usually it just slaps its tail and dives but today it was on patrol. What I would like to know is the possible source of all the bubbles on the water’s surface? they were everywhere and not just near the beaver. I have been at this dark and tannic Stillwater before at different times of day and have not noticed so many large bubbles. Rotting underwater vegetation due to recent warming? I did not notice any smell.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/150605880@N07/48449236696/in/dateposted/

Thanks, Nancy D