[NatureNS] Two bird sounds E Dalhousie, Kings

From: NancyDowd <nancypdowd@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 11:44:30 -0300
To: "naturens@chebucto.ns.ca" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

This unusual call was heard near other Red-eyed Vireos and based on the the whistle at the end I am guessing that is what it is. This sequence (intro whistle, trilled whistle and end whistle) was heard about six times at random intervals. Thoughts?
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/178070911

The second was heard shortly after 7am this morning. Way back in the woods about 5km from any dwellings. To me this low regularly repeated call sounds like an Owl?
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/178308391

Both sounds are amplified only. I have not figured out how to add info to the audio/photos with eBird's new technique for adding media after the checklist is saved.

Appreciate any ideas, Nancy D