[NatureNS] Getting to/ from Brier Island

From: Richard Stern <sternrichard@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 22:34:38 -0400
To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--00000000000050bf110596cca069

In case people don't know, there are going to be significant and possibly
lengthy delays to the ferry while the slipways at East Ferry and Tiverton
on the way to and from Brier Island are being repaired. Repairs will likely
take place at low tide. The delays could be for several hours, and at East
Ferry at least, there is nowhere to buy food or pee in private. This will
go on till next summer. Details are supposed to be posted daily in a
Facebook group, Digby Neck and Islands Ferry Service. I have invited
several friends who are potential visitors to Brier to join that group, but
anyone contemplating going there in the next 6 months at least should stay
informed.

Richard Stern
sternrichard@gmail.com
(Sent from my Android device)

--00000000000050bf110596cca069

significant and possibly lengthy delays to the ferry while the slipways at =
East Ferry and Tiverton on the way to and from Brier Island are being repai=
red. Repairs will likely take place at low tide. The delays could be for se=
veral hours, and at East Ferry at least, there is nowhere to buy food or pe=
e in private. This will go on till next summer. Details are supposed to be =
posted daily in a Facebook group, Digby Neck and Islands Ferry Service. I h=
ave invited several friends who are potential visitors to Brier to join tha=
t group, but anyone contemplating going there in the next 6 months at least=
rd Stern<br><a href=3D"mailto:sternrichard@gmail.com">sternrichard@gmail.co=
v>

--00000000000050bf110596cca069--