[NatureNS] red winged blackbird

To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: Andy Moir <slickdog1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 10:34:54 -0400

I'm almost sure I saw a couple of red-winged blackbirds with a flock of
starlings at our feeder yesterday and today. I don't know anything about
their winter habits.  Are they seen often in Nova Scotia in the winter?
Any suggestions on what else they might have been?  The white wing bar
was fairly evident while they were feeding on the ground, and when they
flew I saw a flash of the red epaulet.
Andy