[NatureNS] Second Try

From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
To: NaturenNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 18:02:32 -0400

--------------77BA7C29308EC8A46053C331

I figured that it is my wife that gives me bad luck so I headed out
alone today to find the Lark Bunting, Snow Goose and Yellow-breasted
Chat.  Not a sign of any of them.  So much for that hypothesis.

My new theories:
Buntings have been taken down after New Years
S'no goose when there's no snow
This bird has just gone online and disappeared into a chat room

Don
--
Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net

--------------77BA7C29308EC8A46053C331

  <head>
  </head>
      luck so I headed out alone today to find the Lark Bunting, Snow
      Goose and Yellow-breasted Chat.  Not a sign of any of them.  So
      much for that hypothesis.<br>
      My new theories:<br>
      Buntings have been taken down after New Years<br>
      S'no goose when there's no snow<br>
      This bird has just gone online and disappeared into a chat room<br>
      Don<br>
      Don MacNeill <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
        href="mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a></div>

--------------77BA7C29308EC8A46053C331--