[NatureNS] More Dips

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.authcom.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.authcom.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:04:08 -0400

--------------98E78D3B31508B670AC33E3E

Hi Don & All,

     Well, some days are better; but on a sour note I see in an old
Readers Digest (July 2003) that they trumped your carrion pun: "Two
vultures board a plane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The flight
attendant looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen, you're only
allowed one carrion each.""

Dave

On 1/13/2020 5:23 PM, Don MacNeill wrote:
> It wasn't until having to pump up my tire by the side of the road in
> Upper Tantallon that I realized that today is the 13th!  I should have
> turned around and gone home. Instead I stood around in the freezing
> cold for 2 hours in Green Bay without sighting the bunting.  Stops on
> the way home for the Snow Goose and the Yellow-breasted Chat yielded
> similar results.  I did see one of the Pine Warblers in Lunenburg
> though.  Things have to get better, don't they?
>
> Don
> --
> Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net

--------------98E78D3B31508B670AC33E3E

  <head>
  </head>
      old Readers Digest (July 2003) that they trumped your carrion pun:
      "Two vultures board a plane, each carrying two dead raccoons. The
      flight attendant looks at them and says, "I'm sorry, gentlemen,
      you're only allowed one carrion each.""</p>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:3fc8e8a5-1b11-8f09-d605-743835485138@bellaliant.net">
        the side of the road in Upper Tantallon that I realized that
        today is the 13th!  I should have turned around and gone home.
        Instead I stood around in the freezing cold for 2 hours in Green
        Bay without sighting the bunting.  Stops on the way home for the
        Snow Goose and the Yellow-breasted Chat yielded similar
        results.  I did see one of the Pine Warblers in Lunenburg
        though.  Things have to get better, don't they?<br>
        Don<br>
        Don MacNeill <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
          href="mailto:donmacneill@bellaliant.net"
          moz-do-not-send="true">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a></div>

--------------98E78D3B31508B670AC33E3E--