[NatureNS] White Point Birds con't.

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:32:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D5E56C.C8E66A30

James, do you know where the library and middle school are in Liverpool? =
If you turn right you will come to a power substation at the back of the =
graveyard. The entrance to the graveyard is on Church. My =
family=E2=80=99s plot ois at the back. There are gardens close by that =
might attract it. There is a road, Crowell Street going off to the left =
to go up over the ridge. It was seen in this area. There is a bit of a =
pond in the property on the corner large trees and over all a bit of a =
reclaimed swampy area. Gail Hamlin, was turning up Crowell,  and saw it =
and called me when she wasn=E2=80=99t sure what it was.  She and her =
husband are retired school teachers. I am curious. When I get back I =
will check with another friend whose property backs against that end of =
the graveyard to see has she seen anything. (Carole Paterson) on Zwicker =
Ave..

Good luck

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops=E2=80=93at all." (Emily Dickinson)
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D5E56C.C8E66A30

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>James, do you know where the library and middle school are in =
Liverpool? If=20
you turn right you will come to a power substation at the back of the =
graveyard.=20
The entrance to the graveyard is on Church. My family=E2=80=99s plot ois =
at the back.=20
There are gardens close by that might attract it. There is a road, =
Crowell=20
Street going off to the left to go up over the ridge. It was seen in =
this area.=20
There is a bit of a pond in the property on the corner large trees and =
over all=20
a bit of a reclaimed swampy area. Gail Hamlin, was turning up =
Crowell,&nbsp; and=20
saw it and called me when she wasn=E2=80=99t sure what it was.&nbsp; She =
and her husband=20
are retired school teachers. I am curious. When I get back I will check =
with=20
another friend whose property backs against that end of the graveyard to =
see has=20
she seen anything. (Carole Paterson) on Zwicker Ave..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Good luck</DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000"><BR><BR>"Hope is=20
the thing with feathers<BR>That perches in the soul<BR>And sings the =
tunes=20
without the words<BR>And never stops=E2=80=93at all." (Emily=20
Dickinson)</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01D5E56C.C8E66A30--