[NatureNS] was Starlings Now White Ponit birds

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 10:43:10 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D5F148.88792E00

we have had a single starling pretty mush most of the winter. Usually =
there are hordes. the past couple days the number is building. I noticed =
last evening there was a small group practicing their flying patterns. =
Usually there are clouds of them.=20

We still have two Ruby Crowned Kinglet. It was most exciting to watch =
one peeling away fine bits of inside  bark and doing what looked to me =
to be nest building, not far from my bedroom window, down low. I am =
keeping an eye on that to see is that is where the nest is being =
constructed (in my apple tree, or if the bird was gathering up and =
flying up. No what ever it was doing continued for a bit then it sat on =
another branch and sang!
American Tree Sparrow and the Chipping Sparrow are coming from time to =
time. The AT sparrow has been singing from the Fir tree outside the =
living room window.=20
We still aren't seeing any Nuthatches but we are hosting a lot of =
woodpeckers, both Hairy but particularly Downy s

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,=20
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia=20
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393=20
MargMillard.ca By Appointment, please=20

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops=E2=80=93at all." (Emily Dickinson)
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D5F148.88792E00

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 18pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>we have had a single starling pretty mush most of the winter. =
Usually there=20
are hordes. the past couple days the number is building. I noticed last =
evening=20
there was a small group practicing their flying patterns. Usually there =
are=20
clouds of them. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We still have two Ruby Crowned Kinglet. It was most exciting to =
watch one=20
peeling away fine bits of inside&nbsp; bark and doing what looked to me =
to be=20
nest building, not far from my bedroom window, down low. I am keeping an =
eye on=20
that to see is that is where the nest is being constructed (in my apple =
tree, or=20
if the bird was gathering up and flying up. No what ever it was doing =
continued=20
for a bit then it sat on another branch and sang!</DIV>
<DIV>American Tree Sparrow and the Chipping Sparrow are coming from time =
to=20
time. The AT sparrow has been singing from the Fir tree outside the =
living room=20
window. </DIV>
<DIV>We still aren't seeing any Nuthatches but we are hosting a lot of=20
woodpeckers, both Hairy but particularly Downy s</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>White Point Artist, Marg Millard</DIV>
<DIV>19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co., </DIV>
<DIV>R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia </DIV>
<DIV>B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393 </DIV>
<DIV>MargMillard.ca By Appointment, please </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"Hope is the thing with feathers</DIV>
<DIV>That perches in the soul</DIV>
<DIV>And sings the tunes without the words</DIV>
<DIV>And never stops=E2=80=93at all." (Emily =
Dickinson)</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D5F148.88792E00--