[NatureNS] Natural Continuity

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 15:34:29 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--000000000000d36ccd05a3081b9c

We have a very small stream on our property that runs about ten months most
years, but can be bone dry anytime July to October. In 2011 I began a small
project where I took a photo of the exact same location on the stream a few
times each year. It shows the seasonal and annual cycles and even the light
under different sky and canopy conditions. I was thinking that at this
rather difficult time it might be helpful to view this natural continuity.
This little stream will be here long after covid-19 is in our history
books. Consider viewing each photo individually.
(Some of you will have seen these before.)
Rick W.

https://rickwhitman.smugmug.com/Nature/Our-Stream

--000000000000d36ccd05a3081b9c

ty that runs about ten months most years, but can be bone dry anytime July =
to October. In 2011 I began a small project where I took a photo of the exa=
ct same location on the stream a few times each year. It shows the seasonal=
 and annual cycles and even the light under different sky and canopy condit=
ions. I was thinking that at this rather difficult time it might be helpful=
 to view this natural continuity. This little stream will be here long afte=
r covid-19 is in our history books. Consider viewing each photo individuall=
ture/Our-Stream">https://rickwhitman.smugmug.com/Nature/Our-Stream</a><br><=
/div></div></div>

--000000000000d36ccd05a3081b9c--