[NatureNS] iNaturalist frustration

From: Burkhard Plache <burkhardplache@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:54:26 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

The second confirmation is required for an observation to be
considered for scientific purposes.
The system cannot know if the observation is done by an expert or by a
newbie, so a confirmation is useful.
I don't know if observations that opt out of community ID make it into
the scientific database.