[NatureNS] Piping Plover, Red-necked Phalaropes and Killdeer

From: Parker Donham <parker@donham.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 12:26:59 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--00000000000079331405a41f1ef2

Nonsense! This virus is deadly for a few (especially for old people, a
demographic that includes a lot of birders) and beyond unpleasant for those
who get seriously ill from it. Chris Cuomo, the CNN host who survived a
serious bout described it as like taking two shots of Windex and eating a
lightbulb."

Even if you imagine yourself to be immune from it, you are fully capable of
endangering others by defying the Emergency Public Health Order. People can
do this for days before they experience any symptoms themselves. I'm sorry
you are inconvenienced by not being able to pursue a pastime we all love
with your usual abandon. It is far more important to keep yourself and
others safe. Walk around your near neighbourhood. Enjoy our more mundane,
everyday birds. They offer plenty of delights.

If you persist in thumbing your nose at the Emergency Public Health Order,
I urge others to report you. I hope your car will be impounded and a fine
imposed.

--
*Parker Donh**am*
  +1-902-565-5555

--00000000000079331405a41f1ef2

sense! This virus is deadly for a few (especially for old people, a demogra=
phic that includes a lot of birders) and beyond unpleasant for those who ge=
t seriously ill from it. Chris Cuomo, the CNN host who survived a serious b=
out described it as like taking two shots of Windex and eating a lightbulb.=
v><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Even if you imagin=
e yourself to be immune from it, you are fully capable of endangering other=
s by defying the Emergency Public Health Order. People can do this for days=
 before they experience any symptoms themselves. I&#39;m sorry you are inco=
nvenienced by not being able to pursue a pastime we all love with your usua=
l abandon. It is far more important to keep yourself and others safe. Walk =
around your near neighbourhood. Enjoy our more mundane, everyday birds. The=
y offer plenty of delights.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font=
-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:smal=
l">If you persist in thumbing your nose at the Emergency Public Health Orde=
r, I urge others to report you. I hope your car will be impounded and a fin=
lass=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 10:32 AM David Webster &lt;<a h=
ref=3D"mailto:dwebster@glinx.com">dwebster@glinx.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></di=
v><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;borde=
r-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
 =20
   =20
 =20
agging by
      the premier, and orders in effect to go up to your bedroom and
      stay there, it seems strange that no map has been released of case
      numbers by County or Nursing Home vs Community. Central, Eastern,
      Western and Northern is a crude indication. This failure to inform
      combined with the early announcement that Nursing Homes could not
      have visitors or release residents for day trips suggests coverup.
      This lockdown has no doubt saved lives however; by decreasing the
      number of motor vehicle accidents. <br>
use of
      power. Period. <br>
      wrote:<br>
     =20
        worrying about, it&#39;s the dangers of spreading the virus through
        unexpected encounters with others or getting into situations
        where we would need medical or other assistance.=C2=A0 I see from
        eBird reports that even some of our executive aren&#39;t heeding th=
        instructions.<br>
t=3D"_blank">donmacneill@bellaliant.net</a></div>
        wrote:<br>
       =20
       =20
erif;font-size:24pt"> <span>I&#39;ve
            received a report of piping plovers back at Cherry Hill