[NatureNS] RE: Common sense and caution

From: <dschlosb-g@ns.sympatico.ca>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 10:58:32 -0300

&gt;&gt;&gt;         &lt;mailto:na

------=_NextPart_000_029E_01D61BB9.A07F3800

David=E2=80=94never afraid to =E2=80=9Cthink outside the box=E2=80=9D.  =
I love your wind vane suggestion.  As the weather warms, the need to get =
outside escalates.  Here in Dartmouth, we have a number of options that =
are open-spaced and would be easy to monitor.  At present, the =
harbourside trail is being heavily used.  If Sullivan=E2=80=99s Pond =
park, the Commons, the Cole Harbour trail, and McCormicks Beach walk =
were open there would be less traffic on the harbour trail.  This is =
possible, still keeping us reasonably safe, with more of that =
=E2=80=9Coutside the box=E2=80=9D thinking.

Jane

=20