[NatureNS] Covid lock down

From: Rick Whitman <dendroica.caerulescens@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 11:57:25 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

--0000000000008adb6405a4834a11

Dave, I don't think this was helpful. You have at least as much Stats as I
do. The fraction of the population that has been tested for covid-19 in
every single one of these states and countries has been hugely biased
towards those showing symptoms or very known contact. It has been VERY
difficult for anyone else to get tested.

Therefore, the extrapolation of the positive infection rates in these
tested populations, to the entire populations of each state or country, is
absolutely BOGUS.

Therefore, the calculation of death rates from actual known deaths and
BOGUS estimates of infected populations, is entirely BOGUS and massively
under-estimates the death rate of those truly infected by covid-19.

I could probably go further but there isn't any point.

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 at 09:34, David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
>      This item on Facebook is I think relevant to our current conditions
> re access to nature.
>

> https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLp53rpJ2B7i/?fbclid=IwAR1yRlC5SAPFgLvblstoMSbi6km9cxFBN43ZIuyExf10UVs9gUk2A5yDMgA
>
> Dave, Kentville

--0000000000008adb6405a4834a11

t as much Stats as I do. The fraction of the population that has been teste=
d for covid-19 in every single one of these states and countries has been h=
ugely biased towards those showing symptoms or very known contact. It has b=
herefore, the extrapolation of the positive infection rates in these tested=
 populations, to the entire populations of each state or country, is absolu=
tes from actual known deaths and BOGUS estimates of infected populations, i=
s entirely BOGUS and massively under-estimates the death rate of those trul=
ebster &lt;dwebster@glinx.com&gt;=
 wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px =
0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:r=
gb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Dear All,<br>
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 This item on Facebook is I think relevant to our c=
urrent conditions <br>
re access to nature.<br>
SAPFgLvblstoMSbi6km9cxFBN43ZIuyExf10UVs9gUk2A5yDMgA" rel=3D"noreferrer" tar=
get=3D"_blank">https://www.bitchute.com/video/WLp53rpJ2B7i/?fbclid=3DIwAR1y=
RlC5SAPFgLvblstoMSbi6km9cxFBN43ZIuyExf10UVs9gUk2A5yDMgA</a><br>
Dave, Kentville<br>

--0000000000008adb6405a4834a11--