[NatureNS] Covid-19 data - Tracking covid-19 excess deaths across

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2020 15:19:16 -0300

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'&gt;From:&lt;/span&g
--------------A8E1DCF58CD0D520F25D6B9E

Hi John and All,

     True, the so called 'soft sciences' are deformable but even physics
has pitfalls. There were many 'final' answers to explain how the Crooks
radiometer works and that is a very simple mechanism. You can take it
apart change vanes in various ways; etc.

     Thus, in the face of "undeniable proof", I refuse  to accept an
expanding universe. Space has many "clouds" of atoms, molecules, ions
and particles. So the probability of a photon being absorbed by
something and then emitted at a longer wavelength can be expected to
increase as distance between the source and observer increases.

     Any Physicist who suggested that such heresy should be investigated
would be Hubbleized out of the inner sanctum and ,at the very least,
have his funds cut off. But all things come in their time.

YT, Dave W. Kentville

On 5/2/2020 2:19 PM, John and Nhung wrote:

> _Some_of the “social scientists” CBC seems inclined to interview are
> certainly given to amazing leaps of logic, such that “scientist”
> shouldn’t be part of their titles.  The hypotheses that said “some”
> advance are plausible and the questions they raise are important, but
> their tendencies to assert their hypotheses as certitude rub me the
> wrong way.
>
> But I digress … J

  <head>
  </head>
      physics has pitfalls. There were many 'final' answers to explain
      how the Crooks radiometer works and that is a very simple
      mechanism. You can take it apart change vanes in various ways;
      etc.<br>
      an expanding universe. Space has many "clouds" of atoms,
      molecules, ions and particles. So the probability of a photon
      being absorbed by something and then emitted at a longer
      wavelength can be expected to increase as distance between the
      source and observer increases. <br>
      investigated would be Hubbleized out of the inner sanctum and ,at
      the very least, have his funds cut off. But all things come in
      their time.</p>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:000601d620a5$ca2b5b20$5e821160$@eastlink.ca">
        medium)">