[NatureNS] b. eagle nests & eaglets, nature notes

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Doug Linzey <doug.linzey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:51:23 -0300

Hi Jim,

Do you anything about the nest viewable from Canard St (Lower Canard) a
couple of hundred metres east of the Saxon St turn? It's on the Habitant
side some distance from the road. It's also partially visible from Saxon
behind a wood-clad house. Last time I looked, I couldn't detect any
action on or near the nest.

Doug