[NatureNS] Question: Starling Behaviour

From: "John Kearney" <j.f.kearney@gmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
References: <CAD2SNSAKD3FFK7bSCY1Cxf3uoMk7Kzv8dXyAhrOPPeB31M1prA@mail.gmail.com> <002101d62e3d$819ed080$84dc7180$@gmail.com> <CABKE4qf6m1dRLU=4XvnEVO1tw3eYkvP15GVmp_r6CPtsUOqhQg@mail.gmail.com> <000b01d62e94$8e0a8560$aa1f9020$@gmail.com> <CABKE4qe1unF1O_+FYHMx=b8XmJ8=c7pZQmWf7QJ9Nx7r-Cu-bQ@mail.gmail.com> <BN8PR15MB29968746ACFF03F7CDBA9581F6B60@BN8PR15MB2996.namprd15.prod.outlook.com> <003801d62ec0$1b68f470$523add50$@gmail.com> <BN8PR15MB29964751833EBB1FABCA74CAF6B60@BN8PR15MB2996.namprd15.prod.outlook.com>