[NatureNS] Interesting birds at Sackville Lakes Provincial Park

From: David Hughes <dghughes@bellaliant.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 19:26:14 -0300
To: naturens <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>

Today (May 20) a Northern Goshawk flew through the woods near us and we had a close look at a Black-throated Green Warbler. Today, we heard and yesterday we saw and heard a Blackburnian Warbler. Over the past week we had a great look at a Broad Winged Hawk and have seen or heard Winter Wrens, Hermit Thrushes, Ovenbirds, Blue-headed Vireos, Palm Warblers, Yellow-rumped Warblers, Norther Parulas and others.

David & Janey Hughes
Lower Sackville

Sent from my iPad