[NatureNS] Expand Universe or Tired Light

Received-SPF: pass (kirk.glinx.com: authenticated connection) receiver=kirk.glinx.com; client-ip=45.2.193.48; helo=[192.168.0.102]; envelope-from=dwebster@glinx.com; x-software=spfmilter 2.001 http://www.acme.com/software/spfmilter/ with libspf2-1.2.10;
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: David Webster <dwebster@glinx.com>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 18:59:22 -0300

 which is unobservable to
--------------A23E8FBF8D393842F4B13C86

Hi Steve& All,

     This is essentially what I said in a less roundabout way. For ease
of detection in the lab it clearly helps to  have a single light source
and the means to manipulate path length readily. And by doing so one can
demonstrate destructive interference.

     And by random this may happen to some degree in nature but it can
not be expected to have any effect on the frequency of spectral lines.

YT, DW